- Citizens in the community are called upon to serve as jurors to determine what conduct is safe and acceptable in the community.
- When jurors determine someone's conduct is not safe and acceptable, jurors hold the wrongdoer accountable.
- Holding wrongdoers accountable keeps our community safe by preventing the same conduct from occurring in the future.
- Citizens in the community keep theircommunity safe by setting and enforcing community safety standards.
A lawsuit should never be filed unless:
- A moral, ethical, or legal wrong has been committed.
- A company doesn't follow it's own safety policies or procedures.
- A driver doesn't follow the rules of the road.
- A healthcare provider doesn't follow the standard of care when caring for a patient.